Monday, April 16, 2012

I Work Out

Here we go! This is my new and improved plan to have my body show off my inner, beautiful, sexy self. I think it will definitely help for me to post this for God and everyone to see, because I'll probably stick to it better if I know I've bragged about it on the internet :] All righty. I'll start off with food, which I'm going to be much more lenient on... let's be real, it's summer, imma be chowing down on BBQ and froyo. I am only human!!

Eating Habits:

No more than two desserts a week.
In-between-meal snacks must be healthy. i.e. fruit, veggies, fruit/veggies smoothies. etc :]

Work Out Plan:

Stretch every morning!!
Every other day:
Run using Couch to 5K app (GET IT!!) to work up stamina
On non running days- Butt workout app (that's what it's called...)
Every day:
                Abs:
                       30 Crunches
                       30 Up Twists
                       30 Butterfly Crunches
                       30 Throwdowns
                       30 Cross Overs
                Legs:
                         30 Lunges per leg
                         30 Leg raises per leg
                         30 Ballet Bounces
                Arms:
                         5 lb weights

Also, every Saturday I'm going to focus on something.
First Saturday- Arms
2nd Sat.- Legs
3rd- Stomach
4th- Butt

Annndddddd
Every month I'm going to take on a 20-30 day challenge
:D
Phew.
Too much?
I don't think so :]
Of course, my body is used to working out, not intensely but I have worked out on and off for about a year now. If you're just now starting, be sure to pace yourself. And remember, it took more than a meal to gain it, it'll take more than one round of work outs to lose it :]

Some tips:
Drink tons of water! It's good for you metabolism
There are tons of work out challenges and food tips online, especially pinterest (that's where I got all my stuff :])
Stop saying "I'm gonna look like her when I'm done working out" no. you're going to look like you. Beautiful as always, just a little trimmer and healthier :]
Good luck to you if you're going on this beach bod journey with me! Remember to indulge every once in a while ;] much love!!

xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment